Raticator Infrared Max v2
The Raticator Infrared Max v2 utilizes a revolutionary new infrared detecting system to sense the presence of the mouse, rat, or other rodent. A high tech delivery system, including stainless steel kill pads housed in an aesthetic plastic canister, now offers the customer a 100% humane kill rate with this model Raticator.
The Raticator Infrared Max v2 utilizes 4 “D” Cell Batteries (not included) which in standby mode will last approximately 1 year or provide over 100 kills per battery set. Red and Green indicator lights provide system alerts to the customer.
Simply bait the Raticator Infrared Max v2 with any dry food as an attractant to the rodent (dry pet food, trail mix, peanuts, etc.), turn the main switch on – wait 5 seconds – you will see a single green flash – the unit is now armed. When the rodent enters the Raticator Infrared Max v2 it will be humanely exterminated with a quick but deadly shock – no escapes.
Disposal is easy – just tip the Raticator Infrared Max v2 over an appropriate receptacle and you never have to touch or come in contact with a dead mouse or rat again. Simply re-bait the Raticator Infrared Max v2, place it in an active rodent area, and turn the main switch back on. It’s that easy and efficient.
- Now 100% Humane Kill Rate!
- Energy Life Now approx. 1 Year Per Set of 4 “D” Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included).
- Larger chamber than the original Raticator Plus
- Bait with ordinary pet food.
- Mice and rats enter the chamber and are dispatched with a quick but powerful jolt of electricity.
- Humanely gets rid of mice, rats and other rodents. If they’ll fit in the chamber, Raticator Infrared Max v2 will dispatch them!
- No blood, no gore, no mess, and no poisons to endanger your pets or the environment
- Flashing kill light tells you when you have a catch; simply tip the Raticator Infrared Max v2 and let the dead rodent slide into the trash can.
- Trap Dimensions: approximately 4″ x 11.5″ X 4.75″ (W x L x H)
- Box Dimensions: approximately 4.25″ x 12″ X 5″ (W x L x H)
- Unit Weight: (including box) 2.1lbs
- Approx. 100 kills or 1 Years stand by with one set of 4 alkaline “D” Cell batteries
- Easy to use, and reusable
- Kill cycle lasts two minutes then unit goes into notify mode, red light flashing, until you reset it.